- Advert number: 360652-0
- Posted Date: 23/06/14
ST JOHN OF GOD HOSPITAL
Saint John of God Cluain Mhuire Community Services Ltd
The Cluain Mhuire Service provides a community based adult psychiatric service for the southeast coastal area of county Dublin, with a catchment area of some 183,000 people. The area has easy access to the many amenities of Dublin City Centre plus a variety of excellent local facilities. The Service has the following vacancies.
Locum Psychiatry NCHD Positions 6-12 months
- Candidates must have experience of psychiatry and ideally would have passed the M.R.C. Psych., and would wish to gain experience in the treatment and management of a full range of psychiatric disorders.
- He/she will be expected to participate fully in our active teaching programme and opportunities for supervised research will be available.
- All applicants must be currently registered with the Irish Medical Council.
- Applications from GP trainees and other medical specialities will be considered as well as those interested in part-time work.
Locum Consultant General Adult Psychiatrist 6-12 months
The following professional qualifications and experience shall apply to this appointment:
- Full registration in the General Register of Medical Practitioners maintained by the Medical Council in Ireland or entitlement to be so registered. Must be on the Specialist Register for Psychiatry or entitled to be on it within a six month period.
- The possession of the MRCPsych or a qualification equivalent to one of these, and (i) Inclusion of the division of Psychiatry of the Register of Medical Specialists maintained by the Medical Council in Ireland, or (ii) Seven years’ satisfactory postgraduate training and experience in the medical profession including five years in Psychiatry of which three years were in General Adult Psychiatry.
Informal enquiries to Dr Siobhán Barry, Clinical Director, phone 01-217200.
Please send up-to-date Curriculum Vitae to Ann Roden, Cluain Mhuire Community Mental Health Service, Newtownpark Avenue, Blackrock, Co Dublin or by email to email@example.com.