- Advert number: 357692-0
- Posted Date: 08/05/14
Lakes District Health Board
Rotorua, New Zealand
Lifestyle balanced with professional excellence
We are seeking an enthusiastic Consultant Radiologist to join our team of 6 Consultants based at Rotorua Hospital.
Lakes DHB provides secondary healthcare services for a population of 108,000 through our two hospitals in Rotorua and Taupo, both of which have recently had significant upgrades and the addition of new facilities.
Rotorua Hospital is a District General Hospital in one of the most spectacular regions of New Zealand. You will have the opportunity to balance rewarding medical practice with an amazing life style.
The beautiful Lakes District of Rotorua and Taupo is well known for its outdoor recreational options including trout fishing, walking tracks, cycling and mountain biking. Lake and river watersports such as boating and kayaking are exceptional. Add this to affordable housing, good schooling and a friendly atmosphere and you have one of the best places in the world to work as a Radiologist.
About the role
You will provide imaging in most modalities via:
• 1.5T Philips Achieva MR unit
• 64 slice GE Lightspeed CT
• Toshiba C-arm fluoroscopy suite
• GE Logic ultrasound units & GE
• Teleradiology service reduces call back time
• Opportunity to work in private practice
• Hold FRANZCR/FRCR or equivalent
• Have specialist registration or be within six months of obtaining it
• Be eligible for vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
The above position comes with an attractive relocation remuneration package and CME allowance for successful permanent appointments.
Check out what Rotorua has to offer: http://www.rotoruanz.com/
Contact us for further information: Stephanie Wearne, Medical Staff Recruiter,
or Dr Andy Klava, Head of Department, email@example.com
Ph +64 7 349 7906 ext. 8897
Applications close: 2 June 2014.