- Advert number: 357259-0
- Posted Date: 06/05/14
DAIICHI - SANKYO
Executive Director, CSPV
Competitive salary and benefits, negotiable on application
Daiichi-Sankyo is a global pharmaceutical company with corporate origins in Japan. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise, the company draws upon a rich legacy of innovation and the confidence of a strong development pipeline to keep it at the forefront of the industry for years to come.
To reach our goals, Daiichi Sankyo Development is currently seeking a dynamic leader for the EU CSPV function, with experience in a Lead Global/ European Clinical Safety Pharmacovigilance position. Medically qualified, this individual will have technical and managerial competence including the ability to:
- Communicate effectively with scientific and non-scientific audiences
- Negotiate with regulatory authorities
- Formulate RMPs and risk minimisation plans
- Work cross-culturally in a global pharmaceutical environment
- Possess up to date knowledge of Global/European PV and GCP regulations, directives and guidelines
- Lead and manage multi-layered teams across multiple locations
This is a very exciting, rare, high profile opportunity to lead a CSPV function in an organisation that is bucking the current industry trend by continuing its recent growth and expansion.
If you can demonstrate Innovation, Integrity and Accountability and are a tenacious leader, we would like to hear from you.
Contact Ben Traies at CK Clinical on +44 (0) 1438 842968 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org