- Advert number: 352170-0
- Posted Date: 26/02/14
SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER
ROYAL FLYING DOCTOR SERVICE OF AUSTRALIA
The Senior Medical Officer will provide management and leadership to the medical team at our Mount Isa Base. The role will be directly involved in providing medical services to people in regional, rural and remote communities within North West Queensland, Australia. These medical services include emergency retrievals, inter-facility transportation and general practice clinics.
The ideal candidate will require:
- Registration or eligibility to be registered as a Medical Practitioner with AHPRA
- Emergency experience
- Anaesthetics or Intensive Care experience
- General Practice or Primary Health Care experience
- Fellowship in General Practice
- Demonstrated ability in managing teams
A competitive salary package including relocation assistance, employer provided accommodation, reimbursement of medical indemnity insurance and a generous professional development allowance.
For further information on this role please visit the Flying Doctor website.