- Advert number: 350236-0
- Posted Date: 03/02/14
- Closing Date: 21/02/14
Health Service Executive
South Cork University Hospital Group, Ireland
Applicants are invited to apply for Registrar/Senior House Officer positions in the following specialties to commence on 14th July 2014:
- Acute Medical Unit – includes rotations at Mallow General Hospital
- Cardiology – includes rotations at Mercy University Hospital
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Haematology – includes rotations at Mercy University Hospital
- Infectious Diseases
- Neurology – includes rotations at Mercy University Hospital
- Radiation Oncology
- Renal Medicine
- Breast Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- General Surgery – includes rotations at Mallow General Hospital
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery – includes rotations at South Infirmary-Victoria University Hospital
- General Paediatrics
- Neonatology – Cork University Maternity Hospital
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – Cork University Maternity Hospital
Please note that Registrar positions may be filled by the relevant Higher Specialist Training Programmes.
For further information, please refer to the careers section on the Cork University Hospital website: www.cuh.hse.ie
Candidates must be eligible for registration with the Irish Medical Council of Ireland.
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter clearly stating the position/specialty you wish to apply for by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post three copies of your CV to Medical Administration, Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Ireland.
Closing date is 5pm, Friday, 21st February 2014.
Easy Access • Public Confidence • Staff Pride