- Advert number: 336610-0
- Posted Date: 29/07/13
- Closing Date: 31/08/13
BURNHAM AND BERROW MEDICAL CENTRE
GP PARTNER FOR BURNHAM AND BERROW MEDICAL CENTRE,
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic half time GP (or potentially more sessions) to join our dynamic, friendly Practice on the Somerset Coast as our Senior Partner is retiring.
- Four sessions per week (half time – either two full days or combination of full and half days)
- Growing list size (currently 15,600)
- 8.25 WTE GP Partners and 1.64 WTE Salaried GPs
- Fantastic new Branch Surgery on Health Campus (2 miles from main site) developed and owned by the Practice
- Major refurbishment to main Surgery premises just completed and incorporates on-site Pharmacy
- Recently approved to become a Training Practice
- High QOF achievement
- GP-run Community Hospital (23 beds) across road from main Surgery
- Burnham-on-Sea, with its seven miles of golden sands, is only two minutes’ drive from the M5 (Junction 22) and mid-way between the Mendip and Quantock Hills (excellent for walking and cycling)
- Championship Golf Course (clubhouse located between Surgery sites)
- Good local schools
Closing date for applications: 31st August 2013.
Interviews planned: September 2013.
Start date: To be agreed – hopefully December 2013.
Written applications including CV to: Debbie Hale, Management Partner, Burnham and Berrow Medical Centre, Love Lane, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset TA8 1EU. Telephone: 01278 772780. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email either Debbie or Terri Huxtable, Practice Manager: email@example.com if you would like a Practice Profile, further information or an informal visit to the Practice.
Further information on our website: www.burnhamandberrowmedicalcentre.co.uk