- Advert number: 320778-0
- Posted Date: 07/01/13
- Closing Date: 28/01/13
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Package to attract the best
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust is one of the largest acute trusts in the country, providing services to a population of over 700,000 across Lincolnshire from four main hospitals and several smaller sites. With a turnover of £405m and nearly 8,000 staff the Trust has made significant progress over the last few years despite increasing pressure on hospital services. As it moves towards becoming a Foundation Trust it is now seeking to appoint an inspiring clinical leader with the vision and enthusiasm to further develop innovative and high quality patient centred care.
- Provide high quality medical leadership and direction to the Trust Board to ensure clinical issues are understood and incorporated appropriately into the Trust’s strategic, as well as quality and safety, agendas.
- Contribute to the development of the Trust’s strategic direction, ensuring that the services delivered by the Trust deliver good clinical outcomes and meet all national quality standards.
- Lead the development of R&D and the medical education strategy across the Trust liaising with the medical schools in Nottingham and Leicester and the Lincolnshire Clinical Research Facility.
- An experienced Clinical Director, or Medical Director/Associate Director who can demonstrate a track record of driving clinical strategy and quality improvement.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to work in multidisciplinary teams to contribute across the full range of activities of the Trust, coupled with a proven commitment to patient safety, clinical excellence and innovation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire, motivate and deliver results through influence.
Please see www.odgers.com/41652 for a candidate brief containing application details, or contact us quoting reference AMM/41652. More information about United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust can be found at www.ulh.nhs.uk
Closing date for applications is 28th January 2013.
10 South Parade, Leeds, LS1 5QS.
0113 386 8500