- Advert number: 318734-0
- Posted Date: 06/12/12
Royal Flying Doctor Service – Broken Hill (New South Wales)
Exceptional Professional Satisfaction + Salary + Relocation + Salary Packaging Benefits
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) South Eastern (SE) Section has vacancies for fully qualified GPs ready to join Multidisciplinary Primary Healthcare teams in a region as big as France.
We offer outstanding collegiality and support for GPs who want to expand their scope of practice and experience the deep professional satisfaction that comes from providing comprehensive healthcare to people of the Outback.
The RFDS provides flying clinics, remote outreach and emergency care 24/7 from its headquarters in Broken Hill. Our aircraft are modern, safe and pressurised. You will receive the warmest welcome when you arrive at any of our seventeen remote clinics and community facilities wherein you will be busy managing the full breadth of diagnostic and therapeutic challenges. You will also enjoy generous annual and study leave provisions and peers of an exceptional calibre eager to support your professional development.
Qualifications/Experience that we are looking for
- FRCGP or MRCGP is essential (or Australian
- Additional qualifications in Paediatrics,
- Anaesthetics, Emergency Life Support
- and/or women’s health highly desirable but
- not essential
- A willingness to expand skills and expertise
- to practice in a multidisciplinary team of
- highly committed Health Professionals
- serving remote Australia
For more information
- Contact Dr Jeanette Ward +61 - 488428712
- Send your application to: email@example.com