- Advert number: 312380-0
- Posted Date: 17/09/12
- Closing Date: 26/10/12
CLINICAL RESEARCH INVESTIGATOR
UK Based (North West)
The opportunity has arisen for a Dermatologist to join Intertek Clinical Research Services as a Consultant Investigator.
The focus of the position is to oversee clinical trials evaluating a variety of Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical products.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Holding responsibility for both the clinical trials and the welfare of volunteers on the trials in which they are involved
- Providing medical and scientific input for clinical trials
- Acting as a Clinical Assessor to determine the efficacy and safety of products using a variety of clinical assessments
- Attending Ethics Committee meetings
- Preparing the publication and presentation of results
Applicants should have the following:
- Registration as, or eligible to be registered as, a Dermatologist in the UK
- An interest in clinical research
Please send a CV and covering letter to: Steve.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications will be Friday, 26th October 2012.
For Further information click here