- Advert number: 310822-1
- Posted Date: 04/09/12
- Closing Date: 28/09/12
Part time GP Partner
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed half time GP Partner to join our stable and friendly six Partner Practice in April 2013. The post is 4.5 sessions per week over three days to replace a retiring Partner. We are a patient-centred Practice that is innovative and forward thinking, providing high quality care whilst maintaining traditional values.
- Well organised PMS Practice
- Robust management and support structure
- List size 10,500
- Six GP Partners (4.5 WTE)
- High QOF achievement
- Proactive enhanced service provider
- Multidisciplinary clinical team, including two Nurse
- Practitioners, Minor Illness and Chronic Disease Nurses and a Health Care Assistant
- Actively involved in GP commissioning
- Leased, modern premises with no capital investment required
- EMIS web clinical system
This is an incredibly exciting and challenging opportunity for the right motivated candidate to be joining our enthusiastic and dedicated team.
To apply for the post please send in your CV and a handwritten covering letter, to the Practice Manager or contact the Practice Manager for further information (including job specification and Practice profile) or to arrange an informal visit.
Mrs Claire Shea, Longrove Surgery, 70 Union Street,
Barnet, Hertfordshire EN5 4HT. Telephone: 020 8370 6670/63.
Fax: 0844 477 3315. Email: email@example.com
You can also find out more about us through our website:
Closing date: Friday, 28th September 2012.
Interviews to take place during October 2012.