- Advert number: 309684-0
- Posted Date: 09/08/12
Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (Queensland Section)
Cairns and Mt Isa
Start your day with a flight over the most spectacular countryside in Australia!
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section) is a preeminent provider in Aeromedical and Primary Health Care service delivery throughout Queensland.
This uniquely Australian service has opportunities for skilled Medical Officers to join our Cairns and Mt Isa Bases. The successful applicant will join a highly professional team, providing the finest care to the furthest corners of Queensland.
To be considered for a role with the RFDS, you will require the following experience
- Anaesthetic or ICU
- General Practice or Primary Health Care
- Basic Obstetrics
The RFDS Queensland Section offers:
- Competitive salary arrangements
- Generous salary packaging options
- Extensive relocation package including assistance with board registration and immigration sponsorship
- Comprehensive orientation and professional development programme/study leave
Dr Dean Taylor, Principal Medical Officer, Royal Flying Doctor Service. Telephone: + 61 7 40400135. Email: email@example.com
Mrs Renae Murphy, Workforce Development Officer, Royal Flying Doctor Service, 12 Casuarina Street, Brisbane Airport Qld 4007. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org