- Advert number: 308879-0
- Posted Date: 02/08/12
- Closing Date: 15/08/12
JURUDONG PARK MEDICAL CENTRE
1. CONSULTANT OBSTETRICIAN AND GYNAECOLOGIST
- To perform various routine tasks in both the inpatient and outpatient areas in the capacity of General Practitioner. This includes routine examination, clerking, investigations, etc., required to admit a patient to the Wards;
- Must be able to perform Obstetrics and Gynaecological and Laparoscopy procedures;
- Conduct delivery, and care of mother for prescribed period of time following childbirth;
- Assist mothers in understanding the pregnancy and the stages of development of the baby. Monitor and treat high risk pregnancies;
- Perform Caesarean Section or other Surgical procedures as needed to preserve patient’s health and deliver baby safely;
- Able to perform ultrasound examinations, and also 4D Fetal ultrasound;
- Experience in handling IVF is an added advantage; and
- The post requires 24 hour coverage (on-call).
APPLICATION AND REMUNERATION
Medical Professionals should present with:
- Recognised Undergraduate Medical Degree registrable with the Brunei Medical Board is essential;
- Minimum 10 years’ Postgraduate experience; possess MRCOG/FRCOG, MMed (Obstetrics and Gynaecology); and
- Ability to organise and conduct education programmes for staff/attachments/students is an added advantage.
The remuneration package includes tax-free salary, single/family contract with accommodation, annual leave of 33 – 35 working days, annual bonus, gratuity, medical insurance and return airfare to country of origin, will be awarded annually.
HOW TO APPLY: Visit website: www.jpmc.com.bn click on ‘Careers’ Section.
All applications must be submitted no later than 15th August 2012.