- Advert number: 307901-0
- Posted Date: 16/07/12
- Closing Date: 06/08/12
We are seeking to recruit an additional Salaried GP (ideally six sessions per week) to join our friendly, long established and progressive team. We are based in a purpose built well organised surgery in Melksham, a market town with excellent local schools and good road links to Bath and Bristol.
- List size 14,000
- Purpose built premises with on-site chemist
- Six Partners and three Salaried Doctors
- Integrated Primary Care team including Nurse Practitioners and prescribers offering a full range of General Practice services
- GMS, SystmOne and paperlight
- Training practice
- Members of the Wiltshire CCG (WWYKD group)
- High QOF achievement
The ideal candidate will be a team worker, committed to patient care, teaching and practice development.
For more information or to arrange an informal visit please telephone Miss Mandy Gurr, Practice Manager on: 01225 896651, email: email@example.com or Miss Kay Brown, Practice Secretary, telephone: 01225 896653, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications in writing with CV. Closing date for applications: Monday, 6th August 2012.