- Advert number: 300365-0
- Posted Date: 10/04/12
- Closing Date: 30/04/12
JERUDONG PARK MEDICAL CENTRE
(Female candidates preferred, two posts)
- To perform various routine tasks in both the inpatients and outpatients area in the capacity of General Practitioner. This includes routine examination, clerking, investigations, etc., required to admit a patient to the Wards;
- Able to treat Acute Medical Emergencies;
- Able to manage patients with Chronic Illnesses;
- Should have some procedural skills;
- Should have the ability to undertake first assessment and initial management of patients; and
- Part time employment may be considered as well.
APPLICATION AND REMUNERATION
Medical Professionals should present with:
- Recognised Undergraduate Medical Degree registrable with the Brunei Medical Board is essential;
- Additional certification MRCGP/MMed (Family Medicine) is an advantage;
- Minimum five years’ Postgraduate experience;
- Well rounded medical experience in the various disciplines:
- Family Medicine, Accident and Emergency, Obstetrics and
- Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, and General Surgery;
- Ability to organise and conduct education programmes for staff/attachments/students is an added advantage.
The remuneration package includes tax-free salary, single/family contract with accommodation, annual leave of 33–35 working days, annual bonus, gratuity, medical insurance and return airfare to country of origin will be awarded annually.
HOW TO APPLY: Visit Website: www.jpmc.com.bn click on ‘Careers’ Section.
All applications must be submitted no later than 30th April 2012.