- Advert number: 299691-0
- Posted Date: 08/05/12
LEAD THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE
JurongHealth is Singapore’s public healthcare cluster formed to facilitate the integration of services and care processes within the hospital and across the community for the healthcare needs in the West. Working with partners and other healthcare providers, we aim to transform care and bring health and wellness one step closer to home.
JurongHealth is building the integrated healthcare hub comprising Ng Teng Fong General Hospital and Jurong Community Hospital to provide holistic care for patients. Slated for completion in 2014 and early 2015 respectively, the hospitals will be an integral part of the Jurong Lake District Masterplan with easy access to public transport and retail/entertainment facilities.
JurongHealth is currently operating Alexandra Hospital and Jurong Medical Centre with a comprehensive range of clinical services for the community.
We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to join us in pioneering the future of integrated healthcare.
If you share the same passion, have a heart to serve and dare to take bold steps to transform care, we want to hear from you!
- Start and build the Epidemiology unit, leading a team of biostatisticians and research assistants
- Establish the Epidemiology capabilities in JurongHealth to study:
- o Health, disease patterns and health seeking behaviour of the population in the western zone of Singapore
o Effectiveness of programmes to meet the long term health needs of the population
- Advise the Clinical Research Committee on research design in general
- Work with the Emergency Planning team to advise on control methods during epidemic outbreaks
- Work with the Information Technology (IT) team to design a new IT system to enable data to be retrieved and analysed for Epidemiology needs
- MBBS degree or relevant degree in Nursing or Pharmacy. Advance training in Medical/Health Informatics, CPHIMS or Postgraduate qualifications in medical informatics will be a strong advantage.
- At least two-four years' experience in Clinical Care, Acute Care or Clinical Technology Systems within an integrated health system or hospital setting
- Works independently or in a complex team environment and be able to collaborate with internal and external professionals
- Experience in business process re-engineering or workflow analysis with good grasp of clinical workflow in and across different care settings
How You Can Apply
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Please submit your full resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject title.
For more information on Jurong Health Services, visit us at: www.juronghealth.com.sg
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join us on Facebook