- Advert number: 298155-0
- Posted Date: 03/12/12
One of the most attractive aspects of working in the Middle East is the tax free salary. In addition to the base salary, add such benefits as free accommodation, travel allowance, medical cover and bonus schemes on completion of contracts.
For many who have worked in the Gulf States, they have had the experience of a lifetime, made life long friends, travelled the world and returned home financially secure.
With the professional language being English, a multi-national workforce and the working methods often mirroring those of European countries, you should find settling into your work easier than you might expect.
Benefits of working in the Middle East
- Tax Free Salaries
- Free Accommodation
- Free Flights
- Generous Annual Leave
- Free Medical Care
- Depending on the level and grade of your position, the contract may also include these benefits for your family
- Arranging interviews (either telephone, video conference or face-to-face) with prospective employers
- Providing assistance with your Professional Registration
- Helping you obtaining a sponsorship or permanent residence
- Assist with the co-ordination of travel plans and finding accommodation
- Advising you and assisting on how to set up a bank account
Interested in Permanent Positions or Overseas Vacancies in other countries?
Medacs Healthcare specialises in supplying qualified health professionals into healthcare organisations across the world and currently have vacancies for doctors in:
- New Zealand
- The Middle East
- United Kingdom
Whether you are looking for that next step in your career, seeking a new challenge overseas or simply looking for a working holiday, we can help you every step of the way.
Contact Us Now
Tel: 0207 611 1694