- Advert number: 291741-0
- Posted Date: 05/01/12
- Closing Date: 31/01/12
Jerudong Park Medical Centre
The Jerudong Park Medical Centre (JPMC) is a private 90 bedded healthcare facility located in Negara Brunei Darussalam on the island of Borneo in Southeast Asia with a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient services currently offered. With opulent facilities and specialist services, the Centre offers an exclusive environment with panoramic views of the beautiful South China Sea. Proudly set apart from any other healthcare facility, your professional talents will be called upon to enhance the high quality and broad range of services we already offer. The Centre is currently providing OPD, IPD, Dental, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Reproductive Medicine, Orthopaedics, Oncology, Acute Stroke and Rehabilitation, Pharmacy and Diagnostic Imaging Services.
In line with its strategic planning, in July 2010, the Neuroscience Stroke Rehabilitation Centre (NSRC) was established. It is an innovative centre of excellence for patients with Stroke and other Neurological Diseases and collaboration with the highly renowned Krankenhaus Nordwest in Frankfurt, Germany. Equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic facilities including telemedicine, we offer an international standard of treatment and care for Neurological patients. Affiliations with local and international Universities facilitates a research evidence based practice culture within the specialty.
IMMEDIATE VACANCIES FOR:
1. MEDICAL OFFICER – PAEDIATRICS DEPARTMENT
- Working as part of a team of Paediatrics Consultant and Senior Medical Officer
- Encompasses work in Paediatric Clinic, Immunisation Clinic, Inpatient Care and Level 2 Neonatal Care;
- Involved on-call out of normal work hours commitment;
- Experience in newborn care is required;
- For an informal discussion, please contact Dr Joel Isaiah, Consultant Paediatrician at +673 2611 433 ext. 3704 or via email: email@example.com
2. MEDICAL OFFICER - NSRC
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside Doctors, Nurses, Social Workers, Education Professionals, Health Visitors, Psychiatrists and
- Occupational Therapists;
- Working predominantly with inpatients and doing on-calls is a requirement as well as participating in Outpatient Clinics;
- Internal Medicine background with exposure to Neurology patients especially Acute Stroke and Post-Stroke Rehabilitation;
- Neurosonography, Electrophysiology (EEG, evoked potentials, nerve conduction studies, electromyography), CSF diagnostics as well as basic Neuroradiology is an advantage.
APPLICATION AND REMUNERATION
Medical Professionals should present with:
- Recognised Undergraduate medical degree registerable with the Brunei Medical Board is essential;
- Minimum five years’ Postgraduate experience;
- Ability to organise and conduct education programmes for staff/attachments/students is an added advantage.
The remuneration package includes tax-free salary, single/family contract with accommodation, annual leave of 33 – 35 working days, annual bonus, gratuity, medical insurance and return airfare to country of origin will be awarded annually.
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Submit a fully updated résumé with references, and all relevant documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org; résumés must include recent clinical work
experience detailing key responsibilities and relevant educational transcripts.
2) Indicate in the subject line the position applied for (e.g. Subject - RE: 2. MEDICAL OFFICER - NSRC).
3) Incomplete applications may not be entertained. All submissions are non-returnable.
All applications must be submitted no later than 31st January 2012; and will be treated in strict confidence, to be used solely for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.