- Advert number: 282001-0
- Posted Date: 11/08/11
International Medical Recruitment – Medical Jobs in Australia and New Zealand
Welcome to International Medical Recruitment – Australasia’s leading Medical Recruitment Company.
We pride ourselves on providing an unrivalled service in the Medical Recruitment sector and our reputation as a market leader has been earned over many years of successfully placing doctors like yourself in medical jobs in all areas throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our philosophy is simple. We listen to our doctors, we listen to our clients and we act upon their wishes. You will be working with the best in the business, and you can be certain that our highly trained Medical Recruitment Consultants have experience in placing hundreds of doctors just like you.
IMR has developed preferred supplier relationships with almost every hospital and practice in Australia and New Zealand, meaning that you get preferential access to all of the unadvertised vacancies before anyone else. The fact that we have placed doctors in jobs at virtually every hospital in Australasia means that we can usually put you in touch with somebody who has made the move previously.
If you are still unconvinced, then the simple question to ask is, why NOT use IMR’s services?
- All of our services are entirely FREE of charge to doctors
- Widest choice of medical jobs in Australia and New Zealand available, including many unadvertised positions.
- The security of using an established market leader within the medical sector.
- Experienced staff with the ability to provide you with the best opportunities available to practise medicine in Australia and New Zealand.
- Many years of experience and expertise in organising your medical registration and work visa quickly and efficiently.
- Strong relationships and direct access to contacts within all processing bodies (and we know how long they can leave you on hold for if you ring yourself).
- Highly trained, dedicated and specialty specific Recruitment Consultants available to answer all of your queries.
- A Medical Director, who has moved to Australia as an international doctor himself, completed Postgraduate training in Australia and is available to answer any complex clinical queries.
- A well established relocation programme, allowing you to organise the essentials (like bank accounts and health insurance) before you even leave home.
- An in-house migration agent available to assist you with some of the more complex situations and guide you with your immigration processes.
So go on, immerse yourself in the lifestyle, culture and first class working environment that Australasia has to offer with International Medical Recruitment. We know just how much goes into making the right move at the right time, so trust the experts at IMR and we will guide you to your perfect medical job Down Under!
We look forward to hearing from you.