- Advert number: 257585-0
- Posted Date: 26/10/10
- Closing Date: 16/11/10
Blackhalve Lane Surgery Essington Medical Centre
Part time/full time GP PARTNER
required due to retirement
- A friendly, well established PMS Practice – Blackhalve Lane Surgery
- Two Practices – additional aPMS contract at Essington Surgery
- Three Partner team – FTE
- 6,000 patient list size with high QOF achievement
- 8 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
- EMIS PCS Paperlight Practice
- Salary negotiable, dependent on skills and experience
- High Earning Practice but as expected above average workload
- Extended Opening Hours – once weekly – (average 1.5 hours per week, per GP)
- No OOH cover
- We are happy to consider established GPs as well as newly qualified
- Practice has contract for Minor Surgery, Vasectomies
- Contraceptive services on-site: Coils/Implants/Sexual Health
Start date: 1st April 2011 (although flexible – willing to wait for right candidate).
Informal visits welcomed, to be arranged via the Practice Managers, Mrs Ann Barry/Mrs Sharon Bibb, telephone 01902 731902.
Closing date for applicants: 16th November 2010.
Anticipated date of interviews: 9th December 2010.
Apply in writing with CV to: Dr Paul Hickman at Blackhalve Lane Surgery, 97 Blackhalve Lane, Wednesfield, Wolverhampton WV11 1BB.
Or alternatively email to: Paul.Hickman@wolvespct.nhs.uk